Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. Whether we want to think about it or not, in life tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike. When these events do strike insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings providing potential income that you can draw on to supplement your cash flow needs and goals.
Working together you will have access to a variety of insurance products that can help meet your financial security planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or in a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we will work together to design a customized plan.
“Which coverage do I select?” - This question is one of the most asked of me.
I can help you select coverage from a variety of Life Insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
In the event of death, Life Insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of Life Insurance include:
- An instant nest egg for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Proceeds can avoid probate if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved one’s creditor protection
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent (i.e. cash value) Life Insurance plans
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan - contact us today to find out how.
What if I never need this protection, have I wasted my money?
This is one of the most voiced concerns I hear from prospective clients. The product designs available today can address that concern with riders that allow you to get your money back if you change your mind or if you passed away they can provide your beneficiaries with a benefit. Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income and/or your savings – from unexpected events through Long Term Care, Disability and Critical Illness Insurance.
Long Term Care and Disability Insurance
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Long Term Care and Disability Insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income, which can be affected if you are afflicted by a disability or other condition.
I can help you choose the Long Term Care and Disability Insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
I can help you tailor your financial security plan so it protects your income through Long Term Care and Disability Insurance.
Contact us today to find out how.
Critical Illness Insurance
Suffering a critical illness is distressing for both you and your family. Help ease the burden through insurance that will reduce financial stresses and can complement disability and life insurance protection needs. By helping pay for the additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition, insurance offers you, your family, and if applicable, your business, added financial security—so you can focus on recovery.
The advantages of Critical Illness Insurance can include:
- Coverage for a multitude of critical illnesses or conditions
- An initial lump-sum benefit you can use however you wish - from making mortgage
payments to seeking medical treatment
- Hom Health Care costs during illness and recovery periods
- Even if you’re not disabled from working, you may receive payment
Contact us today to determine whether Critical Illness Insurance fits into your financial security plan.